This is an announcement that Denver Public Schools will be hosting a Pre-bid/proposal meeting for Prep Academy Science Labs/Fitness Rooms on May 2, 2018 at 10:00 AM Local Time.
All prospective prime bidders are required to attend this mandatory pre-bid conference and inspection of the project site, beginning at 10:00 AM (Local Time) on May 2, 2018, at 2727 Columbine St. Denver, CO 80205.
Bid/Proposal Due date is May 23, 2018 10:00 AM
Denver Public Schools will have an MWBE participation goal for this project that will be disseminated at the pre-bid meeting in the bid documents.
The individual who signs in at the pre-bid meeting is whom all future communications (addenda, intent to award etc.) will be sent to related to this project.
Requirements for eligibility to bid
– Bonding Requirements (based on project budget estimates, bonding must cover bidders final dollar amount of bid).
– Must attend mandatory pre-bid meeting and be on time.
– All addendums released by DPS Strategic Sourcing must be acknowledged.
– MUST be currently prequalified with DPS in general contractor category A, B or C.
1. Renovate the existing Classroom 122 or 126 into a new high school science room.
2. Replace the flooring and paint the walls in Fitness Room 002, and possible raising the ceiling
***ALL PRE-BID MEETINGS WILL START PROMPTLY AT THE TIME STATED, ANY VENDOR ARRIVING AFTER THE SCHEDULED TIME WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO BID***
There will not be a grace period allowed for vendors arriving late. The DPS project manager conducting the meeting will hold the official time.