This is an announcement for an upcoming bid opportunity with Denver Public Schools. Project documents will be available by request to General Contractors who are pre-qualified with DPS on the A, B & C lists.
There will be no mandatory pre-bid meeting for this project. In order to be considered eligible to bid and to receive project documents, interested contractors may obtain documents by emailing Katherine Newby at Katherine_Newby@dpsk12.org no later than 10:00 AM on Tuesday May 1st , 2018.
Upon requesting documents please provide contact information for the individual that should receive further communications regarding this project such as addenda.
Bid/Proposal Due date is May 22, 2018 – 10:00 AM.
Questions will be due May 15, 2018 – 10:00 AM.
Denver Public Schools has an MWBE participation goal for this project that is included in the project documents.
Requirements for eligibility to bid
– Bonding Requirements (based on project budget estimates, bonding must cover bidders final dollar amount of bid).
– All addendums released by DPS Strategic Sourcing must be acknowledged.
– Only general contractors on the DPS pre-qualified list in categories A, B and C will be able to bid as prime vendors.
Replace select unit ventilators and controls. DPS to furnish controls & Unit Ventilators.
– Deduct Alternate One: the heating hot water supply/return branch piping located in the crawlspace shall remain existing. The contractor will be responsible for providing new isolation ball valves on the existing branch line take-offs from the main hot water supply and return pipes.
– Alternate Two: Alternate substantial completion date of November 1st 2018.