This is an announcement that Denver Public Schools will be hosting a mandatory preproposal meeting for Holm ES Open Plan Renovation on October 23, 2018 at 10:00 AM Local Time.
All prospective prime bidders are required to attend this mandatory preproposal conference and inspection of the project site, beginning at 10:00 AM (Local Time) on October 23, 2018, at 3185 S. Willow St. Denver, CO 80231.
Proposal due date is November 29, 2018 at 2:00 PM
Questions due date is November 14, 2018 by 5:00 PM
The individual who signs in at the preproposal meeting is whom all future communications (addenda, intent to award etc.) will be sent to related to this project.
Requirements for eligibility to bid
– Bonding Requirements (based on project budget estimates, bonding must cover final dollar amount of bid).
– Must attend mandatory pre-bid meeting and be on time.
– All addendums released by DPS Strategic Sourcing must be acknowledged.
– MUST be currently prequalified with DPS in general contractor category A or B only.
Delivery Method: CM/GC
Architect/Engineering Firm- AndersonMasonDale Architects
MWBE Goal Set – 35%
Construction Budget – $4,000,000
Scope of Work:
– Complete renovation of existing 20 classrooms
– Auditorium conversion into a relocated library
– HVAC Renovation in existing classroom area
– Light fixture replacement with new LED fixtures
– New fire suppression system
– New fire alarm/voice evacuation system
***ALL PRE-BID MEETINGS WILL START PROMPTLY AT THE TIME STATED, ANY VENDOR ARRIVING AFTER THE SCHEDULED TIME WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO BID***
There will not be a grace period allowed for vendors arriving late. The DPS project manager conducting the meeting will hold the official time.