1) RFP Issue date- December 3, 2019
2) Mandatory pre-proposal meeting – A mandatory pre-proposal meeting will be held December 6, 2019 at 11:00AM local Denver time, at 1617 South Acoma Street, Denver CO 80223 (1st floor conference room #113). All prospective vendors must be present, on time and signed in to be eligible to bid.
3) Questions due date- December 17, 2019 by 2:00 PM, local Denver time. All questions are to be emailed Juliette Burnett at Juliette_Burnett@dpsk12.org. No questions via phone calls are allowed. Only emailed questions will be responded to.
4) Proposal due date- Proposals must be sent or delivered as directed within the proposal instructions and received on or before, January 10, 2020, by 2:00 PM, local Denver time to the District’s construction purchasing office located at 1617 S. Acoma St. Denver, CO 80223. Proposals received after this time will not be considered and individual extensions to the due date will not be granted. The District will not accept an e-mail or fax response to this request for proposal. You are responsible to address the envelope as follows- Denver Public Schools, construction purchasing department, 1617 S. Acoma St. Denver, CO 80223, Attn: PP6506/6508
NOTE: THERE WILL NOT BE A BID OPENING ON THE PROJECT.
5) Proposal presentations- Denver Public Schools reserve the right to invite the top qualified vendors to provide an oral presentation at a date to be determined.
6) Proposal Expiration date- Vendor must indicate an expiration date for the proposal and pricing. Any expiration date shall not be less than ninety (90) days from the proposal due date as indicated herein.